Kim’s makeup has been impeccably beautiful, making her one of the most sought after personalities in Hollywood. She has been featured in several fashion magazines and television programs because of her pretty face. As she manages to always look her best, many women are left wondering, what kind of makeup does Kim Kardashian use?
The cosmetics that the famous reality star has been using were recently revealed in her personal makeup blog. In the blog, Kim revealed how she does her impeccable makeup style – smoky eyes, rosy cheeks and shimmering voluptuous lips. She was also generous in naming the specific brands that she loves to use.
Kim’s obsession with makeup originated from her late father, Robert Kardashian. Her father hired the services of a professional makeup artist to teach his daughters proper skin care and makeup application. Since then, the Kardashian sisters have been so obsessed with make ups.
Here are the different kinds of cosmetics that Kim Kardashian has been using.
- Make up primer – Kim uses a makeup primer from Photo Shoot to achieve a smooth looking face.
- Concealer stick – This is used in hiding imperfections, and Kim uses the one made by Cle De Peau in Ocre shade or the one from M.A.C NW25.
- Liquid foundation and pressed powder – Kim opts for the HD liquid foundation from Make Up Forever and Select Sheer pressed powder NC30 from M.A.C to allow the foundation to set in. She uses NW45 pressed powder for a tanner finish.
- Blush and brushes – Kim prefers the powder blush from M.A.C, particularly the Sheertone selection in Gingerly shade. She tops it off with Cheek shade for a pinkish finish. Kim also uses cream blush.
- Paint pot and eye shadow – Kim applies light paint pot from M.A.C onto her lids before putting on eye shadow to prevent the creasing of the eye shadow. She uses a variety of colors from Make Up Forever and M.A.C.
- Mascara and false lashes – Kim’s captivating eyes are attributed to the application of pencil eyeliner in black from Stila and Zoom Mascara from M.A.C. She rarely uses false lashes but uses the one from M.A.C and Red Cherry should she need to wear one.
- Lipliner, Lipstick and lipgloss – Kim uses lipliner and lipstick from M.A.C in Stripdown and Angel shades, respectively. She tops it off with lip gloss from Nars Turk.